Take a Seat Campaign
ETAC (Empowering the Turkish-American Community) is proud to announce our “Take-A-Seat” campaign!
By naming a seat at our Turkish-American Community Centers (Turk Evi), you will make a lasting impression and support your local community center. For a tax deductible contribution of $100.00 we inscribe the name of your choice on a plate on the back of one of our chairs in our Community Centers, first being the Dublin Turk Evi.
- Place your own name on a seat as a statement of your involvement and support of the Turk Evi.
- Name a “seat” in honor of friends and family or in appreciation of a special person in your life.
- Purchase a plate for $100, have your company match your donation! We provide the IRS EIN.
- Place the name of your business or organization on a seat to demonstrate corporate involvement and support of the Turk Evi.
- Name a seat in memory of a loved one.
The name plate remains in place for one year.
Inscriptions will be published in our social media pages and groups and on our website for one year.
Naming a seat does not reserve the use of the seat for ticketed activities.
ETAC-USA is non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law and will be used for operations costs, such as setting up a Turkish-American Professional Directory, as well as for educational and recreational activities.